I've been down for the count a day and night with a wicked virus. Last night I suffered high fever and the accompanying chills. These chills feel like some electromagnetic force that rolls across the body in waves. This monster has taken residence in my throat. Everything is swolled up today.
So I made an anti-inflammatory/analgesic coffee (my words, not scientific fact). Combining Bulletproof Coffee and Optimal Coffee with a kick.
- 25 grams of coffee brewed in my Aeropress.
- 45 grams of unsalted pastured butter. (I would have added MCT Oil to the mix but I have none).
- Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Turmeric. - How much, I dunno, more than you'd think, but not a ridiculous amount.
- But here's the kicker- I added Sichuan Peppercorns. I only used six, probably could have used a few more, or 12.
- Combine all in a blender and go.
The hope, to drink and heal (even if only just a wee bit).
Special Magic Gold.
(as a side note: I often link to things that are affiliate links, meaning I make a 1/2 pence if you buy the item I link to. But many things I link to have no affiliate program.)